2021 PGA of Alberta Virtual Golf Show
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2021-02-11
The PGA of Alberta is hosting a Virtual Golf Show that will be held virtually from Early/Mid March and running for an entire month!
This is your opportunity to showcase your facility and start your 2021 sales season off early. We want to gain exposure from golfers across the province, and beyond; we will be collecting valuable information from the golf community for 2021 to share with you. Having this virtual event will reach not only golfers in the province but will reach across the country.
Booth spaces will be a flat rate of $99 + tax (plus $100 donation of green fees or gift cards for prize giveaways!). or $199 +tax without donation. Your virtual showcase allows you to feature:
- Golf course images and offerings
- Gateway to your online Pro Shop (Shopify)
- Link to your clubs website
- Access to online club promotions for consumers
The Virtual Consumer Show platform allows you to:
- Collect email database
- Conduct online contests
- Advertising on social media platforms
- Supporting the PGA of Alberta
Offerings that you can promote
- Junior golf at your club. Growing the game is most important to all. Do you have junior golf camps, clinics or lessons at your club? There will be a Jr. Golf section on the virtual site where you can promote all things junior.
- Lessons Section. Send in a Pro tip video to be featured on the lesson page!
- Any deals you have at your club or facility for the upcoming season.