Predator Ridge’s New Maverick Homes Offer Attractive Living
- Category: Inside Golf
- Published: 2020-07-27
Predator Ridge is now marketing their latest homes in phase 3 of their Commonage neighbourhood. The semi-detached "Maverick" has floor plans between 1,400-1,500 sq. ft. on the main level with an option to finish an additional 1,400+ sq.ft. on the lower.
This next-generation Home features stunning modern ranch architecture, with Sage board and batten siding, Kettle Valley Granite Ledgestone and natural wood accents, and expansive windows showcasing exceptional resort views. The interiors feature forward-thinking design with the option for light or dark fixtures and finishings.
Some of the features you'll find in these new Maverick homes include:
- Main level features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a large great room that flows seamlessly to a covered indoor/outdoor entertaining space.
- Great room features vaulted ceilings and a 36" gas fireplace.
- Solid surface countertops, large island and stainless steel KitchenAid® appliances, including a dual fuel range and soft close drawers and doors.
- Luxurious ensuite with shower, dual sinks, large soaker tub and heated under-floor tile.
- Lower level is unfinished but opens to a large rec room, two bedrooms, bathroom and ample storage.
- Large deck with glass railing and gas BBQ hook-up.
- Anodized aluminum & laminate (privacy) glass garage door.
If living at a top-tier golf community seems attractive - and how could it not- best act quickly... only five are left! Priced from $749K.
Click here to find out more...