Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 October 2011 18:49
Wednesday, 05 October 2011 11:22
Inside Golf Inc. is seeking an advertising / editorial coordinator to work in our fast-paced, five-person office located in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island.
Advertising / Production Coordinator
Full Time / Permanent
Duncan, B.C. (in the Cowichan Valley 50 km north of Victoria on Vancouver Island).
With an 80,000+ population catchment base, the region boasts the highest year round mean temperatures in the country, offers all major services, affordable living and a superior quality of life.
This mid level position would be suitable for someone with:
1) Superior organizational skills.
2) Attention to detail.
3) A steady five-year plus work history.
4) Relevant post-secondary education in graphic design, advertising, journalism or general arts. Exceptional candidates with other educational backgrounds will be considered.
5) Strong english skills both spoken and written.
6) First-rate interpersonal skills.
7) The ability to work under deadline pressure, both multi-tasking and prioritizing.
8) A reasonable head for numbers
9) Exposure to social media marketing, mac operating systems, photoshop, excel spreadsheets, databases management, and email marketing would also be of benefit.
Primary responsibilities include:
1) The management of the production of advertising from contract through client sign off
2) Managing articles submitted by writers - proofing, posting online and getting sign off from all relevant parties.
3) The management of the production of scorecards from contract through client sign off
4) Management of the International Pairs golf tournament dealing both with competitor and event organizers.
5) Being involved in the marketing of our various brands and products
6) Basic Bookkeeping
7) A/R and A/P management
Compensation would be commensurate with experience and advancement is possible. Start date would preferably be early November.
Interested candidates can forward resume to
including "Production Coordinator" in the subject bar.
More articles by Jeff Sutherland